I've never fallen for the right one...
Mr. Right for me doesn't have to be Mr. Perfect.. He just have to be simply nice... smart...understanding.. sweet and loyal..
There are instances when you can't avoid falling for a person who gives special attention to you but it would always depend on who the person is and how he is to you. I'd feel creepy when the guy is awfully nice and of course, if the guy is very smart and super sweet..
He has to be himself and not pretend to be anybody.
I've already had a bitter past... I should've learned to let go of it or of him already but like what he told me last night, i might need someone to help me forget and move on... I've done that before. That's what i told him. But to no avail. Maybe it would depend on the person who's gonna help me out...
I am in deep thought... I don't want to fall for the wrong guy anymore... But how would i know if he's the wrong guy or not unless i try?...
I guess i'm ready to try... there's just nobody who dares to unlock my door. Sometimes i ask myself, "Is this the karma of what the guys in my family did to their partners?" Oh please... Don't... :'(
I don't want to be an old maid... Still i want to see myself with a family of my own. I still want to be happy.
Right now i may be scared.. but if in time i meet my Mr. Right, i'm pretty sure i can already endure whatever challenges there are for me...
I've fallen for the wrong guys many times... I'm not gonna fall for one anymore...
(i hope so..)
No comments:
Post a Comment