Once there was a girl who was owned by none. Discriminated by many and looked over by some... Once there was a girl... so lonesome. so odd. so baduy. so lousy. Once there was me...
I cannot forget the days when people would mock at me and laugh at my dreams. Make fun of my job aims and make me feel stupid... There had been people who looked at me as if i'm a beggar and knows not to work for my ambitions in life... who felt that i could reach nothing because i could not get a degree because of poverty... I could not forget the day when i could hardly find a shelter till angels came and took me.
It's bitter enough to let this out right now and it may be too early. But since writing has been my outlet and the one thing i could take courage to compete in this changing world, i gathered enough strength tonight to share my thoughts and views about the most terrible things that happened to me in the past.
Never will it be easy to be disowned as much as be mocked by people of your own blood. Sometimes, I want to tell these people that I don't need them but I can't because I do need them. If i treat friends like a family, how much more would you have to treat the real ones? People when they become treasures are very priceless. But once you've lost them, it's hard to take them back. It could either be because they've totally found their way out or they have been found by others who could cuddle and take good care of them as if they're already a big part of their lives.
I pity those people who thinks highly of themselves. My heart goes out to people who considers not the effort of others to push their lives to be better. I find some pathetic for having ignored the accomplishments made by one. And finally, I owe my achievements to these people who have really tried their best to pull me down... Well guys, nice try... I am still here. Filled with so much love...
Let me just express my very special thanks to all my foes who lit the fire and send it burning like one candle to see lives of many and learn from them... It has been a crazy life. Yes it was but it has been fun. I may think this early that the craziness has ended but it feels like the sentence to a bitter life has ended. It has been made sweet already.
It has not been as bitter as plain coffee but somebody special's favorite... DARK CHOCOLATE. Yes.. not that bad. There were people who made me happy as much as dark chocolates can bring to some people who adore them... I am overwhelmed with gratitude coz I have found priceless treasures worth keeping. There's not that much to keep but the journey has been quite enough to say I am indeed happy for these people has been there despite my ups and downs. Who never left me hanging despite flaws...
And so i say... Once it was a heck of a life's journey and will never will it go that way again... I am not yet halfway 'round it but it's beginning to move to its brightest. Thank you Lord... and THANK YOU Dear One.. for inspiring me...
1 comment:
Na-smile man Bin? hehe
Post a Comment